Dragon Ball Z Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z Forums

A free forum for discussion of the greatest Anime/Manga series ever.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What if there was a Broly Saga...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
withheldforprivacy

What if there was a Broly Saga... Empty
PostSubject: What if there was a Broly Saga...   What if there was a Broly Saga... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 4:58 pm

Goku has just given up his fight against Cell,who recommends that he takes a senzu and fights again.Vegeta
expresses to Trunks his certainty that Goku would rather die than win that way.
When everyone can't wait to see which Goku's next move will be,a spaceship lands.Paragus and his troops come out.
Paragus starts his blabbering about the new Saiyans' empire and the Legendary Super Saiyan and pleads everyone to
come to New Vegeta for help.Eager to see that Legendary guy,Cell says ''well,i guess i can postpone Earth's
destruction for a little longer'' and decides to go with them.
When Paragus loses Broly's control and he becomes LSSJ,Cell smiles and says ''at last,someone i can use my full
powers against''.He powers up to max and joins the Z Forces at their fight.Kuririn says ''i can't believe Cell is helping
us''.
Even with Cell's help,the gang is no match for Broly.Goku prompts Gohan to get mad,knowing that the power hidden
inside him is their only hope.But Gohan can't just get angry.Realizing that someone has to die for Gohan to get mad,
Goku decides to sacrifice himself.He tries to draw all Broly's attention on him and ends up wounded to an inch of his
life.
Gohan snaps and transforms into Super Saiyan 2.A clash starts between Gohan and Broly and,even though the half
Saiyan can hold his own,it eventually becomes obvious the Legendary Super Saiyan has a small advantage.Realizing
he can't let the fight drag for too long,Gohan gambles everything on a kamehameha.Broly answers with one of his
own blasts.Little by little,Broly's blast is pushing back Gohan's.
The near death Goku telepathetically tells Gohan he hasn't revealed all his power,but Gohan insists he's already
doing his best.Cell goes behind Broly and fires a full powered kamehameha.Broly feels something hurting his back
and gets distracted.Gohan releases all his power and Broly is annihilated.
Just like Vegeta after Freeza Saga,Cell calms down after fighting on Z Forces' side and lives a more peaceful life on
Earth.
Back to top Go down

What if there was a Broly Saga...
Page 1 of 1