Dragon Ball Z Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z Forums

A free forum for discussion of the greatest Anime/Manga series ever.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Burter Vs Jeice Vs Recoome

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

Burter Vs Jeice Vs Recoome Empty
PostSubject: Burter Vs Jeice Vs Recoome   Burter Vs Jeice Vs Recoome Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:28 pm

Alright, so who wins this three way fight!?.

Anyways I think its

Burter>=Recoome>=Jeice

or

Recoome>=Burter>=jeice

I think Jeice is the weakest, and ether Burter or Recoome is the strongest. Burter has speed, and Recoome has insane durability. I'd proabably go with Burter even if he's slightly weaker.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballzforums.forumotion.com
MercenaryTao115

MercenaryTao115

PostSubject: Re: Burter Vs Jeice Vs Recoome   Burter Vs Jeice Vs Recoome Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:05 am

burter or recoome. i always go back and fourth
Back to top Go down
Connor Macleod

Connor Macleod

PostSubject: Re: Burter Vs Jeice Vs Recoome   Burter Vs Jeice Vs Recoome Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:29 pm

I get the feeling that Jeice is the strongest out of the three, idk why. We know that Burter is the fastest but is the weakest in terms of power while Recoome tanked Vegeta's Galick Burst or whatever and is the strongest but the slowest. Recoome has insane resilience, so he'll tank a lot of Jeice and Burter's hits. Jeice, I think is the most balanced in terms of Speed and Power so he's pretty much in between.

I really go back and forth between Jeice and Recoome and it's hard to tell who would win. Then again, Jeice's ki is better than Recoome's and Burter's so he does have a slight advantage towards Recoome's power. Idk, I'm going to say Recoome for now. This is mad tough.
Back to top Go down
MercenaryTao115

MercenaryTao115

PostSubject: Re: Burter Vs Jeice Vs Recoome   Burter Vs Jeice Vs Recoome Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:17 pm

Connor Macleod wrote:
We know that Burter is the fastest but is the weakest in terms of power

we dont know this...
Back to top Go down
withheldforprivacy

PostSubject: Re: Burter Vs Jeice Vs Recoome   Burter Vs Jeice Vs Recoome Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:28 pm

Kuririn says they're equal,why overcomplicating the issue?
Back to top Go down
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

PostSubject: Re: Burter Vs Jeice Vs Recoome   Burter Vs Jeice Vs Recoome Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:53 pm

withheldforprivacy wrote:
Kuririn says they're equal,why overcomplicating the issue?

In Kuririns view their equal because their so much stronger than him...its hard to tell whos stronger when your far behind someone...
Back to top Go down
withheldforprivacy

PostSubject: Re: Burter Vs Jeice Vs Recoome   Burter Vs Jeice Vs Recoome Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:28 am

I think Recoome has the greatest strength,Burter is the fastest and Jeice is the most balanced
between strength and speed.
Back to top Go down
MercenaryTao115

MercenaryTao115

PostSubject: Re: Burter Vs Jeice Vs Recoome   Burter Vs Jeice Vs Recoome Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:37 am

just by saying equal doesnt mean they are exactly 100% equal. it could just mean theyre around the same level. what is krillin gonna say the blue one is 1k stronger? no. quotes like that shouldnt be taken so seriously
Back to top Go down
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

PostSubject: Re: Burter Vs Jeice Vs Recoome   Burter Vs Jeice Vs Recoome Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:52 pm

MercenaryTao115 wrote:
Connor Macleod wrote:
We know that Burter is the fastest but is the weakest in terms of power

we dont know this...

Yeah he just made that up...
Back to top Go down
Connor Macleod

Connor Macleod

PostSubject: Re: Burter Vs Jeice Vs Recoome   Burter Vs Jeice Vs Recoome Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:01 pm

Yeah I did. Sorry bout that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burter Vs Jeice Vs Recoome   Burter Vs Jeice Vs Recoome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burter Vs Jeice Vs Recoome
Page 1 of 1