Dragon Ball Z Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z Forums

A free forum for discussion of the greatest Anime/Manga series ever.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga) Empty
PostSubject: Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:55 pm

I have....

Yamcha-1275

Raditz-1250

Saibamen-1200

Yamcha should take this in a close fight...
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballzforums.forumotion.com
MercenaryTao115

MercenaryTao115

PostSubject: Re: Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:26 pm

I'd go with raditz. yamcha struggled against the saibamen although was clearly stronger. i believe raditz was a good amount superior to a saibamen.

Raditz - 850
Yamcha - 750
Sabamen - 700
Back to top Go down
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

PostSubject: Re: Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:20 am

Idk...kind of defeats the whole purpose of the Saibamen...

The Sabamen were shown to be equals of Raditz...slightly lower....

The point of them was to show "hey, heres how far the Z-Senshi have progressed!" by defeating a opponent on Raditz'es level....

So, IMO I don't see how its possible for Yamcha>Raditz...

Yamcha should win in a tough fight...
Back to top Go down
MercenaryTao115

MercenaryTao115

PostSubject: Re: Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:02 am

Confederate#43 wrote:

The point of them was to show "hey, heres how far the Z-Senshi have progressed!" by defeating a opponent on Raditz'es level....

not quite. the only thing that "shows" the saibamen are > to raditz is the one statement by nappa/vegeta who said raditz was piss weak. compared to their powers raditz was more like a saibamen

how could yamcha increase so much in 1 year under kami/popo and goku increased less in his 3 years with them?

if they could literally GROW sayian elites like raditz, why did frieza even keep him around? why didnt frieza use sabamen on namek as opposed to his soldiers?

if you remove the one statement by nappa/vegeta, or just not take it so clear cut and literally like i said earlier, logic points to the saibamen being weaker than raditz by a decent size, and yamcha and other z fighters being around start of dbz goku-raditz level. which too is not that big of a gap. remember at 24k vegeta 1 shotted cui/dodoria at 20-18k. so how does piccolo and goku take mad hits from raditz if the gap between them is 3x?
Back to top Go down
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

PostSubject: Re: Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:31 pm

MercenaryTao115 wrote:
Confederate#43 wrote:

not quite. the only thing that "shows" the saibamen are > to raditz is the one statement by nappa/vegeta who said raditz was piss weak. compared to their powers raditz was more like a saibamen

how could yamcha increase so much in 1 year under kami/popo and goku increased less in his 3 years with them?

if they could literally GROW sayian elites like raditz, why did frieza even keep him around? why didnt frieza use sabamen on namek as opposed to his soldiers?

if you remove the one statement by nappa/vegeta, or just not take it so clear cut and literally like i said earlier, logic points to the saibamen being weaker than raditz by a decent size, and yamcha and other z fighters being around start of dbz goku-raditz level. which too is not that big of a gap. remember at 24k vegeta 1 shotted cui/dodoria at 20-18k. so how does piccolo and goku take mad hits from raditz if the gap between them is 3x?

Okay...

1.Toriyamas notes state Raditz>Saibamen...
2.Raditz was a low level Saiyan.....Frieza has THOUSANDS of low level fighters with power levels under Raditz...
3.Not really....The WHOLE point of the Saibamen was to show how much the Z Fighters improved against a foe of Raditz'es level...

I think your missing the point here my friend...
Back to top Go down
winebottle

PostSubject: Re: Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:03 pm

How many months had passed since Raditz's death and the arrival of Vegeta and Nappa in the Saiyan saga?
Back to top Go down
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

PostSubject: Re: Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm

winebottle wrote:
How many months had passed since Raditz's death and the arrival of Vegeta and Nappa in the Saiyan saga?

A year...

Raditz>=Saibamen...

Yamcha beat the Saibamen in a close fight...well it was a decent fight...

so Yamcha should take this...
Back to top Go down
MercenaryTao115

MercenaryTao115

PostSubject: Re: Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:23 am

I'm pretty sure raditz claimed he was a sayian elite.
Back to top Go down
withheldforprivacy

PostSubject: Re: Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:06 am

Saibaimen are stated to be above 1.200 and rivalling Raditz.Yamcha had no problem to beat all
Saibaimen by himself,so he didn't consoder them a big deal.

Saibaimen-1.250
Raditz-1.300
Yamcha-1.400

Yamcha is also a better fighter i think,because Raditz had an easy life,squashing ants.And he has
kamehameha,whereas Raditz was surprised that amplified blasts existed.The bandit wins.
Back to top Go down
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

PostSubject: Re: Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 3:02 pm

withheldforprivacy wrote:
Saibaimen are stated to be above 1.200 and rivalling Raditz.Yamcha had no problem to beat all
Saibaimen by himself,so he didn't consoder them a big deal.

Saibaimen-1.250
Raditz-1.300
Yamcha-1.400

Yamcha is also a better fighter i think,because Raditz had an easy life,squashing ants.And he has
kamehameha,whereas Raditz was surprised that amplified blasts existed.The bandit wins.

No...Saibamen are 1200 on the dot...stated in the original anime/manga which trumph Vizs mistranslation...

Chapter: 215 (DBZ 21), P1.3
Context: after Tenshinhan beats a Saibaiman
Nappa: ""Im-impossible...!! The Saibaiman's battle power is 1,200...!! Going just by power, he rivals Raditz...!!"
Vegeta: "So [Tenshinhan]'s battle power surpasses that. A simple calculation."
Back to top Go down
withheldforprivacy

PostSubject: Re: Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 3:05 pm

Ok,then i have...

Saibaimen-1200
Raditz-1250
Yamcha-1350

Yamcha wins again,for the reasons i stated before.
Back to top Go down
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

PostSubject: Re: Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 3:08 pm

withheldforprivacy wrote:
Ok,then i have...

Saibaimen-1200
Raditz-1250
Yamcha-1350

Yamcha wins again,for the reasons i stated before.

Agreed....

Almost Identical to my levels...

I like Raditz 1250-1275...

Yamcha 1350-1400...

Saibamen should be 88-92% of Yamcha since it landed hits/blocked blows....and got a few shots (in the anime)..

so, Raditz is like 95-97% of Yamcha...but Yamcha is a farrr better fighter...so he takes this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)   Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raditz Vs Yamcha (Saiyan Saga)
Page 1 of 1