Dragon Ball Z Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z Forums

A free forum for discussion of the greatest Anime/Manga series ever.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest) Empty
PostSubject: Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest)   Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:12 am

Rank the following from strongest to weakest...

Tao Pai Pai
Colonel Yellow
Colonel Silver
Colonel Violet
Officer Black
General White
General Blue
Sargent Metallic
Buyon
Staff Officer Black (Battle Jacket)
Hasky
Ninja Murasaki
Android 8

Last edited by Merle Dixon on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballzforums.forumotion.com
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

PostSubject: Re: Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest)   Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:16 am

My list...

Tao Pai Pai
Staff Officer Black (In Battle Suit)
Buyon
Android 8
Officer Black
General Blue
Sergeant Metallic
Sergeant Ninja Murasaki
Colonel Silver
General White
Hasky
Colonel Yellow
Colonel Violet
Commander Red

Last edited by Merle Dixon on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MercenaryTao115

MercenaryTao115

PostSubject: Re: Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest)   Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:14 am

I agree with your list instead i'd have blue > metalitron > black.
Back to top Go down
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

PostSubject: Re: Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest)   Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:11 pm

MercenaryTao115 wrote:
I agree with your list instead i'd have blue > metalitron > black.

How is Black>Blue...

Black did better against Goku than Blue did against Tao...

Black also has a higher rank, and stated he was the best minion of the Red Ribbon Army/
Back to top Go down
MercenaryTao115

MercenaryTao115

PostSubject: Re: Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest)   Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:05 am

black was red's personal butler lol. anyone who knows any organizational rank knows that general >>>>>> staff officer. in fact even captain > staff officer. so hes not the best minion of the RRA

goku was also toying with him and fucked him up with complete ease.
Back to top Go down
withheldforprivacy

PostSubject: Re: Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest)   Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:23 am

Merle Dixon wrote:
Rank the following from strongest to weakest...

Tao Pai Pai
Colonel Yellow
Colonel Silver
Colonel Violet
Officer Black
General White
General Blue
Sargent Metallic
Buyon
Hasky
Ninja Murasaki
Android 8

All the high rank humans,except Blue,looked like nothing more than regular humans to me.White was surprised that
Goku could tank bullets.Purple(ninja) was surprised that Goku wasn't killed by a boomerang.Black used a gun to kill
Red,meaning his physical abilities could not replace a gun's power.
Metallic must be at 21st Roshi's tier,since Goku stated he'd have a chance to win 21st Budokai.Blue is around there
too,probably a little weaker.
Buyon is weaker than Goku(pre korin),his jiggliness being his true strength.However,i have him close to the Saiyan,
since the latter struggled to get out of its jaws.
Eight was stated by Goku to be stronger than him,but i don't think it was a major gap.
Battle Jacket must be a little stronger than Tao,since it was the ''final boss''.
Back to top Go down
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

PostSubject: Re: Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest)   Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:35 am

Quote :
All the high rank humans,except Blue,looked like nothing more than regular humans to me.White was surprised that
Goku could tank bullets.Purple(ninja) was surprised that Goku wasn't killed by a boomerang.Black used a gun to kill
Red,meaning his physical abilities could not replace a gun's power.

Black took hits from Son Goku...and was the highest ranking RRA army member in strength...

Purple was near Son in speed...not near bu not that far off....

Colonel Silver one shotted three professional boxers...and stole the dragon balls from Son Goku....

Only one your right on here is White.....

Also, you read the wrong list.... my ranking is...

Quote :
Tao Pai Pai
Staff Officer Black (In Battle Suit)
Buyon
Android 8
Officer Black
General Blue
Sergeant Metallic
Sergeant Ninja Murasaki
Colonel Silver
General White
Hasky
Colonel Yellow
Colonel Violet
Commander Red

lol

Quote :
Metallic must be at 21st Roshi's tier,since Goku stated he'd have a chance to win 21st Budokai.Blue is around there
too,probably a little weaker.

Thats were I have him...and I have Blue slightly better...

Son had a Zenkai Post Muscle tower...

Quote :
Buyon is weaker than Goku(pre korin),his jiggliness being his true strength.However,i have him close to the Saiyan,
since the latter struggled to get out of its jaws.

Buyon>Eighter>Son...Eighter feared Buyon, and he didint feat White or Purple....Son Goku could barley even escape Buyons jaws, and Buyon was just messing around... The gaps are pretty small tho... like 12% per each....

Quote :
Eight was stated by Goku to be stronger than him,but i don't think it was a major gap.

never disagreed...

Quote :
Battle Jacket must be a little stronger than Tao,since it was the ''final boss''.

Thats fucking dumb lol. So is Kid Boo>>>>Boohan because Kid Boo is the final boss?.

Last edited by Merle Dixon on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

PostSubject: Re: Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest)   Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:44 am

MercenaryTao115 wrote:
black was red's personal butler lol. anyone who knows any organizational rank knows that general >>>>>> staff officer. in fact even captain > staff officer. so hes not the best minion of the RRA

goku was also toying with him and fucked him up with complete ease.

DBZ is different...

Black has a higher rank, so your wrong...

Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest) RedRibbonArmyRanks

And Tao TOOLED Blue even worse well fucking around...so nothing you say proves anything...
Back to top Go down
withheldforprivacy

PostSubject: Re: Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest)   Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:57 pm

''Black took hits from Son Goku...and was the highest ranking RRA army member in strength...''

Black was an officer,not in the frontline,like Blue.Goku went easy of him,he gave him a chance to go to the police,
like he adviced him to.

''Purple was near Son in speed...not near bu not that far off....''

Nah,Goku totally outsped him.

''Colonel Silver one shotted three professional boxers...and stole the dragon balls from Son Goku....''

Is that a filler? I haven't watched the early DB anime,i have only read the manga.

''Son had a Zenkai Post Muscle tower...''

He got a little increase after the hard fights there,but not a zenkai.He was anywhere but near death.

''Buyon>Eighter>Son...Eighter feared Buyon, and he didint feat White or Purple....Son Goku could barley even escape Buyons jaws, and Buyon was just messing around... The gaps are pretty small tho... like 12% per each....''

Eight was a chicken.Buyon was not messing around,he tried to eat Goku.He was weaker in offense,but had an
extremely high defense.

''Thats fucking dumb lol. So is Kid Boo>>>>Boohan because Kid Boo is the final boss?.''

Well,it seemed it was a little harder for Goku to beat Battle Jacket than it had been to beat Tao.
Back to top Go down
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

PostSubject: Re: Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest)   Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:19 pm

Quote :
Black was an officer,not in the frontline,like Blue.Goku went easy of him,he gave him a chance to go to the police,
like he adviced him to.

He was taking hits and had a higher rank....

Also Tao was fucking around with Blue...killed him with his tounge...

Black also said he wouldint go down as easy as the other minions, which implies hes the strongest.

Quote :
Nah,Goku totally outsped him.

the 7 Purples seemed to be giving Son a tough time for a bit...also he survived a angry punch from Son....

Quote :
He got a little increase after the hard fights there,but not a zenkai.He was anywhere but near death.

He was fucked up pretty bad. Could barley move, Eighter even had to carry him out...

Also, you get increases from fighting. For example, after the fight with Raditz, Piccolos weighted PL went up from 322 to 329...Goku had been FIGHTING TONS.. Pirate Robot, RRA, Metallic...So he should be a good amount stronger. Kuririn even says so.

Quote :
Is that a filler? I haven't watched the early DB anime,i have only read the manga.

Yeah, but...

Original Japanese Manga>=Japanese Anime>>>>>>>>>Viz>>>>Fantranslations/English Dub...

In content....

Jap anime is very informative....and almost identical to the original manga in content...

I go by anime (jap) anyways...

Quote :
Well,it seemed it was a little harder for Goku to beat Battle Jacket than it had been to beat Tao.

Tao got way more hits...Battle Jacket Black was taken out quite easily...
Back to top Go down
withheldforprivacy

PostSubject: Re: Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest)   Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:28 pm

''He was taking hits and had a higher rank....

Also Tao was fucking around with Blue...killed him with his tounge...

Black also said he wouldint go down as easy as the other minions, which implies hes the strongest.''

Except Goku did not go for the kill,otherwise he wouldn't tell Black to surrender and go to the police.Black did not
know Goku had beaten Blue.

''the 7 Purples seemed to be giving Son a tough time for a bit...also he survived a angry punch from Son....''

I don't think Goku went for the kill here either.

''He was fucked up pretty bad. Could barley move, Eighter even had to carry him out...

Also, you get increases from fighting. For example, after the fight with Raditz, Piccolos weighted PL went up from 322 to 329...Goku had been FIGHTING TONS.. Pirate Robot, RRA, Metallic...So he should be a good amount stronger. Kuririn even says so.''

Goku was ok after a meal and a nap,so he hadn't been near death.The increases after fights are smaller than
zenkais.Zenkais is a genetic trait exclusive to Saiyans and it is a large increase they get when they survive fatal
wounds.
Back to top Go down
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

PostSubject: Re: Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest)   Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:45 pm

Quote :
Except Goku did not go for the kill,otherwise he wouldn't tell Black to surrender and go to the police.Black did not
know Goku had beaten Blue.

Goku dosint go for the kill...he didint go for the kill against Frieza...

He did...remember when Blue returns and Red yells at him for failing his mission and losing to Son?.

Quote :
I don't think Goku went for the kill here either.

See above...

Quote :
Goku was ok after a meal and a nap,so he hadn't been near death.The increases after fights are smaller than
zenkais.Zenkais is a genetic trait exclusive to Saiyans and it is a large increase they get when they survive fatal
wounds.

But he had been gaining strength from fighting.....Tons of enemies...

Also its a Shonen Jump formula that

Future>Past

In terms of villains...

I mean, if Piccolos PL increases by 7 points from the Raditz fight, than Sons power should get an even larger increase from fighting tons of villains...

Also, for what its worth Son wasint using his full power against Metallic...
Back to top Go down
withheldforprivacy

PostSubject: Re: Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest)   Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:59 pm

All Red and Black knew was that Blue had failed his mission.They did not know that Goku had beaten
him in combat.
Back to top Go down
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

PostSubject: Re: Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest)   Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:02 pm

withheldforprivacy wrote:
All Red and Black knew was that Blue had failed his mission.They did not know that Goku had beaten
him in combat.

Its implied since they sent Tao after Son....and gave him Sons picture...in the anime he even asks for a retry against Son....

same with Silver...and they knew he took down Muscle tower...Metallic, White, Silver.....

also, Son wasint usining his full strength against Metallic, or so it is implied.

stated in the Jap anime aswell...

Chapter: Chapter 59, P14.1
Context: Goku fighting Metallic
Goku: “Alright!! I’ll show you my real strength!!”
Note: It seems Goku wasn’t going full-strength with Metallic, but Metallic's battery runs out before he has a chance to do so.
Back to top Go down
Connor Macleod

Connor Macleod

PostSubject: Re: Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest)   Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:52 pm

I'm back. Sorry I haven't been around lately. Been mad busy. Here's my list:

General Tao/Tao Pai Pai
Buyon
Android 8
Staff Officer Black
General Blue
Major Metallitron/Metallic
Colonel Silver
General White
Hasky
Ninja Murasaki
Colonel Violet
Colonel Yellow
Chief Commander Red
Back to top Go down
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

PostSubject: Re: Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest)   Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:23 pm

Connor Macleod wrote:

General Tao/Tao Pai Pai
Buyon
Android 8
Staff Officer Black
General Blue
Colonel Silver
General White
Hasky
Ninja Murasaki
Colonel Violet
Colonel Yellow
Chief Commander Red

Nice list!.

I would say Buyon is lower, besides that nice.
Back to top Go down
Connor Macleod

Connor Macleod

PostSubject: Re: Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest)   Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:32 pm

Merle Dixon wrote:
Connor Macleod wrote:

General Tao/Tao Pai Pai
Buyon
Android 8
Staff Officer Black
General Blue
Colonel Silver
General White
Hasky
Ninja Murasaki
Colonel Violet
Colonel Yellow
Chief Commander Red

Nice list!.

Thanks bro. Yeah the reason why I put Ninja Murasaki under Hasky is because Murasaki got his ass beat by Goku. Now I know the rest of the members did, but they put up a damn good fight, especially Tao, Blue, Silver, and Black (w/Battle Jacket). Murasaki didn't land ANY hits on Goku AT ALL. I think Hasky has potential to kick Murasaki's ass hard.
Back to top Go down
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

PostSubject: Re: Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest)   Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:07 pm

Connor Macleod wrote:
Merle Dixon wrote:
Connor Macleod wrote:

General Tao/Tao Pai Pai
Buyon
Android 8
Staff Officer Black
General Blue
Colonel Silver
General White
Hasky
Ninja Murasaki
Colonel Violet
Colonel Yellow
Chief Commander Red

Nice list!.

Thanks bro. Yeah the reason why I put Ninja Murasaki under Hasky is because Murasaki got his ass beat by Goku. Now I know the rest of the members did, but they put up a damn good fight, especially Tao, Blue, Silver, and Black (w/Battle Jacket). Murasaki didn't land ANY hits on Goku AT ALL. I think Hasky has potential to kick Murasaki's ass hard.

No way lol. Sargent Purple >>>>>> Hasky...Hasky wasint even a fighter dude.... Sargent Purple survived a punch from Son...
Back to top Go down
withheldforprivacy

PostSubject: Re: Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest)   Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:33 pm

Merle Dixon wrote:
withheldforprivacy wrote:
him in combat.

Its implied since they sent Tao after Son....and gave him Sons picture...in the anime he even asks for a retry against Son....

same with Silver...and they knew he took down Muscle tower...Metallic, White, Silver.....

also, Son wasint usining his full strength against Metallic, or so it is implied.

stated in the Jap anime aswell...

Chapter: Chapter 59, P14.1
Context: Goku fighting Metallic
Goku: “Alright!! I’ll show you my real strength!!”
Note: It seems Goku wasn’t going full-strength with Metallic, but Metallic's battery runs out before he has a chance to do so.

I just re read that volume.Black also reminded to Red that Goku had beaten up Taopaipai.So,if we take the officer's
confidence too literally,Black must be above the mercenary,which is insane.
Also,notice how much Black tries to avoid conflicting with Goku.First,he tries to convince Red to agree to their
withdrawal.Then,he tries to ally with the Saiyan.
When it all came down to fighting,it seems he was waiting for a window of opportunity to draw the capsule
containing Battle Jacket,he never counted on winning himself.His confidence stemmed from the capsule he had and
was waiting to use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest)   Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rank the Red Ribbon Army Minions (Strongest to weakest)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Z Forums :: Dragon Ball :: Battle Powers-
Jump to: