Dragon Ball Z Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z Forums

A free forum for discussion of the greatest Anime/Manga series ever.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Most insane in the series?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

Most insane in the series? Empty
PostSubject: Most insane in the series?   Most insane in the series? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:39 pm

What do you think were the most insane haxes in the serious?. Like most insane gains for a character?.

IMO the most insane were

1.Goku going from 90,000 to 3,000,000 from a power nap...
2.Piccolo becoming far above Frieza and SSJ Namek Goku in just 3 years of training...
3.Imperfect Cells massive increase from absorbing Humans.

Those are just some off the top of my head...
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballzforums.forumotion.com
MercenaryTao115

MercenaryTao115

PostSubject: Re: Most insane in the series?   Most insane in the series? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:48 pm

Defiantly the whole frieza arc... like Merle said goku going from 180,000 to 3,000,000... and depending on the levels u use the whole SSJ and frieza levels. Like if people have frieza actually at 1% and 50% being 70,000,000 and max 150,000,000 is super hacks. even if u use low numbers goku going from 180,000 to 3,000,000 for no reason is wack

piccolo going above frieza and goku is easily possible using low numbers. like 2 million to 20 million is more believeable and actually possible compared to 2 million to 200 million+ with high numbers.

with cell its really the same. using small numbers it makes complete sense. for example NYC is 8 million people. on average their power levels is 5 so if cell absorbed NYC thats 40 million. now in the show cell got smaller cities and towns, i have him going from 18 million to 35 million. so thats a 17 mill increase meaning he aborbed about over 3 million people which is completely possible. while high numbers he increases like 300 million, which would mean he needed to absorb like 75 million people! which is like 1/3rd of the USA which is definatly not the case lol. so again depends on the numbers you use it could either make complete sense or no sense

some ones i see are the humans getting stronger than raditz training with only kami and popo for 1 year. logically they should be the same level as goku or less. theyre getting the same training from the same people but only 2 years less of it lol. doesnt make sense.

gohan goung from a scrub who didnt know ssj to all of a sudden passing goku" in 1 years worth of training (i beliueve he wasnt stronger than goku)

i'll add more later. sorry for the spelling my computer is really laggy. i'll add more when the lag stops
Back to top Go down
MercenaryTao115

MercenaryTao115

PostSubject: Re: Most insane in the series?   Most insane in the series? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:01 am

imperfect cell looks mad skinny and weak. semi/perfect cell definatly look better progressivly than imperfect cell.
Back to top Go down
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

PostSubject: Re: Most insane in the series?   Most insane in the series? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:11 am

MercenaryTao115 wrote:
no... gohan being the main hero is far better than vegeta lol. also no imperfect cell looks mad skinny and weak. semi/perfect cell definatly look better progressivly than imperfect cell.

i'll go on facebook chat when im done posting, cant do both at once its laggy enough.

That dosint mean anything....

Friezas final form was far "weaker" looking than his second or third...
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballzforums.forumotion.com
withheldforprivacy

PostSubject: Re: Most insane in the series?   Most insane in the series? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:24 am

Here are the most insane gains...

4.Goku was stated to ''have increased his power by manyfold'' after training with Korin.The word manyfold indicates
at least 4x-5x an increase(if we ignore the nonsense official PLs).And that was three days of training.

3.Gohan went from being considerably weaker than his father to being considerably stronger than his father,after one
single day of training with Z sword.On the other hand,maybe he had got a zenkai after being beaten up by Fat Buu.

2.Kuririn and Yamcha's gains between 22nd and 23rd Budokais (ignoring the official numbers). At 22nd,Goku was
greatly stronger than them to begin with.Old Piccolo ragdolled him with less than half of his power.After drinking the
water,Goku was even with a Piccolo greatly stronger than Old Piccolo's full power (this indicates 10x an increase to
me). Then,at 23rd,Yamcha and Kuririn appear a lot stronger than the Goku who killed Piccolo,indicating 20x gains in
three years of non special,individual training.

1.And now,the hax of the haxes (drumroll).When he arrived on Namek,Piccolo is implied by Nail to be at 265k (he
said ''if you were one with Kami,you might beat Freeza'').Before training at Kami's,his PL was like 2k.More than 100x
an increase after 6 days of training!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most insane in the series?   Most insane in the series? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most insane in the series?
Page 1 of 1