Dragon Ball Z Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z Forums

A free forum for discussion of the greatest Anime/Manga series ever.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King Chappa vs Chaziou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MercenaryTao115

MercenaryTao115

King Chappa vs Chaziou Empty
PostSubject: King Chappa vs Chaziou   King Chappa vs Chaziou Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 8:16 am

Both fighters at the 23rd martial arts tournament, who wins?
Back to top Go down
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

PostSubject: Re: King Chappa vs Chaziou   King Chappa vs Chaziou Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:13 pm

Well....

Goku fought Krillin evenly, however it seemed like Goku had the slight edge imo and was playing around.

In terms of battle power, Krillin seemed to be slightly greater than Chiaotzu but Chiaotzu put up a damn good fight...hell if not for his stupidity he would have won...

Goku wooped Chappas ASS badly...Which makes me inclined to believe Chiaotzu should be taking this mid-high diff. Chappa might get a few hits thats it.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballzforums.forumotion.com
MercenaryTao115

MercenaryTao115

PostSubject: Re: King Chappa vs Chaziou   King Chappa vs Chaziou Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:27 am

this is the 23rd tournament not 22nd
Back to top Go down
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

PostSubject: Re: King Chappa vs Chaziou   King Chappa vs Chaziou Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:46 am

MercenaryTao115 wrote:
this is the 23rd tournament not 22nd

Chiaotzu still...
Back to top Go down
withheldforprivacy

PostSubject: Re: King Chappa vs Chaziou   King Chappa vs Chaziou Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:09 am

At 23rd,nothing indicates Chaozu is stronger than Chappa.The king trained like hell to beat Goku,
whereas Chaozu didn't have any special motive.I think there is a good chance that Chappa has
outdone the chinese doll by this point.
Back to top Go down
MercenaryTao115

MercenaryTao115

PostSubject: Re: King Chappa vs Chaziou   King Chappa vs Chaziou Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:51 am

theyres nothing to indicate chappa is much stronger either, and they both got 1 shotted so its impossible to tell
Back to top Go down
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

PostSubject: Re: King Chappa vs Chaziou   King Chappa vs Chaziou Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:07 pm

withheldforprivacy wrote:
At 23rd,nothing indicates Chaozu is stronger than Chappa.The king trained like hell to beat Goku,
whereas Chaozu didn't have any special motive.I think there is a good chance that Chappa has
outdone the chinese doll by this point.

Chaozu climbed Korin tower with the rest of the humans and trained with Tenshinhan..

His training>>>>>>>>>Chappas

and he was already stronger...so...
Back to top Go down
withheldforprivacy

PostSubject: Re: King Chappa vs Chaziou   King Chappa vs Chaziou Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:08 pm

Yeah,but what about after Korin's tower? I don't see Chaozu too eager to rival Goku,like the other humans.Chappa trained hard without stop for 3 years,i can't say the same about Chao.
Back to top Go down
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

PostSubject: Re: King Chappa vs Chaziou   King Chappa vs Chaziou Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:41 pm

withheldforprivacy wrote:
Yeah,but what about after Korin's tower? I don't see Chaozu too eager to rival Goku,like the other humans.Chappa trained hard without stop for 3 years,i can't say the same about Chao.

Still, Chaozu had top level training....Chappa would only attempt to surpass Match Level Son Goku...Initial level, since he would think that was Sons max...Roshi also states all of his students have surpassed him, that includes Chaozu....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Chappa vs Chaziou   King Chappa vs Chaziou Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Chappa vs Chaziou
Page 1 of 1