Dragon Ball Z Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z Forums

A free forum for discussion of the greatest Anime/Manga series ever.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Android 16 vs. Yakkon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
winebottle

Android 16 vs. Yakkon Empty
PostSubject: Android 16 vs. Yakkon   Android 16 vs. Yakkon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:38 am

Hold on, I know 16 is virtually featless. But he was stated to be able to take SS Goku, and if you have any ideas as to his power level be sure to state them  Very Happy. Can he beat one of Babid's minions
Back to top Go down
MercenaryTao115

MercenaryTao115

PostSubject: Re: Android 16 vs. Yakkon   Android 16 vs. Yakkon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:41 am

16 isnt featless, he went even with full power imperfect cell who fucked up 17 and piccolo

yakkon on the other hand only feat is slicing gokus shirt, i'd say he's featless. its really hard to accurately place him. we have no idea if goku was toying with him in base, which is a huge possibility, or using most of his power. all we know is that goku thrashed him

i'm gonna say its possible for 16 to win this fight with ease.
Back to top Go down
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

PostSubject: Re: Android 16 vs. Yakkon   Android 16 vs. Yakkon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:05 pm

Eh, depends were you put Base Goku...

Gohan was worried about Yakon Vs Goku, and wantted to jump in... So Yakon>Base Gohan...

16 seemed to have the edge on Cell (wth Humans) who was far above Daimao and 17 and tanked Piccolos best attack...

Really depends on where you have the Base Saiyans...In my recent list I had Yakon above Semi Perfect Cell...so he slaughters if thats the case...

However, I usually like to put the Base Saiyans slightly under 16... so 16 should win this with mid diff...unless Yakon absorbs some of his energy...
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballzforums.forumotion.com
MercenaryTao115

MercenaryTao115

PostSubject: Re: Android 16 vs. Yakkon   Android 16 vs. Yakkon Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:00 am

Confederate#43 wrote:

Gohan was worried about Yakon Vs Goku, and wantted to jump in... So Yakon>Base Gohan...

LOL. no!!! have no idea how you got that outcome based on the scenario. in the show gohan says nothing theyre just a bit shocked when yakkon cuts gokus shirt in the begining of the battle. honestly yakkon could be under frieza level, all he did was get pumbled by goku. no feats besides that. gohan would easily fuck him up in any form
Back to top Go down
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

PostSubject: Re: Android 16 vs. Yakkon   Android 16 vs. Yakkon Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:01 pm

MercenaryTao115 wrote:
Confederate#43 wrote:

LOL. no!!! have no idea how you got that outcome based on the scenario. in the show gohan says nothing theyre just a bit shocked when yakkon cuts gokus shirt in the begining of the battle. honestly yakkon could be under frieza level, all he did was get pumbled by goku. no feats besides that. gohan would easily fuck him up in any form

He says we should all fight him together......
Back to top Go down
MercenaryTao115

MercenaryTao115

PostSubject: Re: Android 16 vs. Yakkon   Android 16 vs. Yakkon Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:19 pm

not in the anime lol. i think youre talking about the kai...
Back to top Go down
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

PostSubject: Re: Android 16 vs. Yakkon   Android 16 vs. Yakkon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:07 pm

Gohan stated they should all fight him in the dark and he might be a problem....
Back to top Go down
MercenaryTao115

MercenaryTao115

PostSubject: Re: Android 16 vs. Yakkon   Android 16 vs. Yakkon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 2:18 am

thats the kai... he asks how the fight is going and vegeta says that kakkarot is owning. gohan easily rapes yakkon in base, this has to be a joke.
Back to top Go down
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

PostSubject: Re: Android 16 vs. Yakkon   Android 16 vs. Yakkon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:13 pm

MercenaryTao115 wrote:
thats the kai... he asks how the fight is going and vegeta says that kakkarot is owning. gohan easily rapes yakkon in base, this has to be a joke.

Nope...rewatch it in subs...

Gohan says they should all fight him...
Back to top Go down
withheldforprivacy

PostSubject: Re: Android 16 vs. Yakkon   Android 16 vs. Yakkon Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:44 am

Even though i'm not a Base Saiyans<Freeza wanker,i don't think Base Saiyans have gone that far by
Buu Saga.Sixteen wins.
Back to top Go down
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

PostSubject: Re: Android 16 vs. Yakkon   Android 16 vs. Yakkon Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:10 am

Yeah, 16 destroys Yakon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Android 16 vs. Yakkon   Android 16 vs. Yakkon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Android 16 vs. Yakkon
Page 1 of 1