Dragon Ball Z Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z Forums

A free forum for discussion of the greatest Anime/Manga series ever.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rocky Balboa
Admin
Rocky Balboa

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:35 pm

I don't plan on having that many rules for the forum, as I hope for this too be a laid back and chill place...

However, the few rules that DO apply are.

1.No Socking-Should be obvious...
2.Post Bumping-Do not but old topics unless you have something meaningful to say.
3.Insulting other members-"Curse Words" are obviously allowed. Do not insult another member unless insulted first.
4.Spamming-This should be obvious...
5.Trolling-Creating obvious spite versus (such as SSj3 Goku Vs Android 17, Pilaf Arc Goku Vs Piccolo Daimao, Mr. Satan/.Videl Vs Roshi, or Perfect Cell Vs Kingcold). Creating spite topics will result in a ban.
6.Chatbox Spamming-do not spam the chatbox by logging in or out... This should be simple, really.
7.Flaming-Do not flame other users...Their are some lets say, "loopholes" in this rule but generally avoid flaming.
8.Cyber Bullying-Do not make topics directed at insulting other members.
9.Off Topic-Do not post off topic versus in the versus forum. For example, do not post Superman Vs Goku in the Budokai section. Their is a crossover versus section located in "Other".
10.Post Length-Try to make your posts long and meaningful.. No one word posts. Their are some loopholes to this rule (such as if the topic only deserves a one word post) but do not "post bump" for posts. For example, do not post one word on topics over and over just to raise your post count.

I call these rules the ten golden rules. Follow these and you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballzforums.forumotion.com

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Z Forums :: Introductions/Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: